My eyes only locking journal
Made by Peter Pauper Press Inc, New York
''Stop! Do not open.'' ''Permission required.'' ''Keep out.'' Commit the most hush-hush details of daily life to this forthright locking journal and rest easy knowing your confidences are protected under lock and key!
- Its trendy, distressed-looking cover design -- with oodles of words and phrases related to clandestine chronicling on the front, back, and side -- adds to the fun.
- Two keys are enclosed in a cute mini-envelope affixed inside the back cover.
- Smooth matte hardcover is embossed with gloss highlights.
- Bookbound, with fresh minty-hued endpapers.
- 192 white writing pages lightly lined in dark gray.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- SECOND GENERATION LOCK IS NEW AND IMPROVED WITH GREATER DURABILITY.