Made by Peter Pauper Press Inc, New York
Get that writing rolling with the classic microbuses on this fun journal!
- Multi-colored vehicles contrast nicely with the cover's charcoal gray background.
- Glossy highlights and raised embossing makes bus design ''pop.''
- Complementary charcoal gray endsheets feature a circular ''wheel'' motif.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for favorite quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Coordinating elastic band in dark teal attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.